Powered by Blogger.

Dinosaur Party

>> Wednesday, July 28, 2010


After being postponed one month and then cancelled for another two weeks we finally celebrated Mikey's 4th Birthday. He  chose a Dinosaur theme and it turned out beautiful. It was rushed, hectic, crazy and most of all FUN. I wish I took pictures of the "details" but I didn't I hope my sister or SILs  took some I'll update with theirs soon. Here are a few of the most memorable moments.


It was also Tia Maty's birthday on the day we celebrated mikey so she got a surprise as well :)
Yep It's My Party and I'll Cry If I want To





T-Rex Face








Daddyn on Pinata Duty









Tia Maty has a Chicken Pinata waiting outside for her!!
YEA
and a special gift from her mom


 A wonderful end to a beautiful day

2 comments:

Mags July 30, 2010 at 9:40 PM  

Girl, we have similar type of birthday party for our kids! We love to decorate and make sure we have the best food/decorations for them!! I wish we lived closer so Mikey and Maya could play together. They'd be such good friends. Love his cake and pinata. I can't ever do a pinata because then the party takes an extra hour, I swear...lol! Love the pics!

Jacky Martinez August 1, 2010 at 7:49 AM  

yep for us it's all about making it look like a THEME party.. we really take the time to pay attention to details. I wish i had more photos but I didn't take any of the centerpieces for the tables :( oh well. I know Mikey and Maya would love each other LOL. we just need to plan to meet somewhere someday.. I know it can be hard to have our schedules coincide but we can try!

Followers

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP