Powered by Blogger.

The loves of my life

>> Monday, July 19, 2010

If you truly know me then you are very much aware that my immediate family is my entire WORLD. I love my Miguel and my Mikey more than anything.


Mikey is the apple of my eye and he is the reason I want to be a better person. He puts the candy coating on my boring everyday life. Always joyful and sometimes a little too  whiny he is the best child a mother could ask for. I truly am so thankful to have him as my son and I'm the proudest mother there is I'm sure. :) Even on the days where he makes me want to pull the hair right out of my head I love him more than anyone could ever know.


My dear husband, Miguel he truly is my one and only love, I don't regret any decisions I've made with him he compliments me in everywhich way. My soulmate, my best friend, we finish eachother's sentences, we think eachother's thought's and sometimes we read eachother's minds(no kidding). Funny the way things turn out our little friendship has turned into our lifes shared forever. We seek the same goals we want the same things for our future. Miguel is nothing but my other half and I know without him I could never be complete. He allows me live the life of a SAHM and doesn't ask for much he loves me for who I am and annoys the living daylights out of me from time to time, but we get over it. I'm in love with him. Miguel is my encourager, he motivates me to ask more of myself and always be the better person. Mostly he believes in me, what more could I ever ask for. Lastly he funds my passion for photography :)

2 comments:

Mommy Peachee July 24, 2010 at 2:31 PM  

I love these pictures. You are so talented.

Jacky Martinez July 27, 2010 at 7:56 AM  

thanks Poppy :)

Followers

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP